Thursday, August 12, 2004

BELLEROPHONTES THE BLAMELESS

Not really too sure what happened on the way home, but some of the kings boys jumped me. But they were nothing compared to the army of feminists, so i returned to Lykia by myself.

Finally the king is out of enemies and comes to the realisation that there's a bit of divinity in me... then from out of left field he says i should marry his daughter, gives me half of all his king duties and the most choice cut of land...

I wasn't really that keen, but after some thought i decided to take the plunge.

All the land and being a half king is pretty cool, but that wasn't why i did it... I just couldn't stop thinking about Proitos and Anteia. I can't wait for family functions. It's gonna be awkward!!! Anteia is gonna be pissed cause i'm with her sister, and Proitos is gonna feel like an emasculated shell of his former-self, when he realises that the king has a new favorite son in-law.

No comments: