Wednesday, August 4, 2004

10th day. not good.

So i was woken up by this piercing light that abused my retina's, only to discover that the alcohol that was such a great idea last night, was now kicking me ass into the worst hangover of my life... and i know that phrase gets thrown around loosely these days, but zues and the alcohol gods must av had a vendetta against my brain.

to make matters worse, the king busts in with a txt msg from Proitos, which from the outset was not a good thing. the king looked pissed, but i must 'av made a good impression cause he let me explain my side of the story instead of bludgeoning my face in with a stiletto whilst i slept.

the king was pretty undecided bout the whole ordeal so he thought he'd kill two birds with one stone and get me to do some house-keeping to test my virtue. And if i succeeded he would be assured of my innocence...

Seemed like a fair test to me, however i fail to see the correlation between honesty and house-keeping.


little did i know, but turns out this small bout of house-keeping was actually killing the CHIMAIRA.

No comments: